Schedule a meeting with InRoom Link
If InRoom Link video conference room support is enabled for an account, organizers will see the video conference room attendee option on the invites generated for their meetings.
Meeting invite including a video conference room
Organizer options for invites
The invites are a full set of available join options. Send the join method(s) you want to the invitees you want.
- Send the invites as is to enable any invitee to use InRoom Link to attend the meeting
- Send the invites to selected attendees and delete the InRoom Link join information for all other attendees (for instance, if only certain individuals can use the meeting room system)
- Delete the video conferencing option from all invites before sending
Invites for previously scheduled meetings
If any meetings - recurring or otherwise - were scheduled while InRoom was not enabled, the invites generated at the time the meetings were scheduled would not have included the specialized join instructions. You can generate a new invite for an existing meeting in order to get the InRoom Link join information.
1. Open your GoToMeeting organizer page at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
2. In the MY MEETINGS tab, locate the meeting you want a new invite for and click the head icon .
3. The new invite text displays. Copy and paste the information into your invite emails and resend them as needed.