Report Audio Issues
Help us improve our audio! If you are experiencing issues with your VoIP audio connection during a session, you can use GoToMeeting to record a sample of audio and send it to the GoToMeeting development team. Doing so can help us collect more thorough data and better diagnose commonly encountered audio issues.
Topics in this article:
- Click the Report Audio Issues button in either place:
- GoToMeeting on top of the Control Panel.
- Options icon in the Audio pane.
2. Fill out the Report Audio Issues window with your audio experience and feedback, and then click Start Recording. GoToMeeting will begin recording 60 seconds of audio data from each attendee and organizer connected via microphone and speakers. Organizers should warn attendees to refrain from discussing confidential topics as the recording sample will be sent to the GoToMeeting development team.
3. Click Send Feedback and Recording to submit the recording to the GoToMeeting team.
1. Click Report audio issues in either place:
- Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Question icon in the toolbar.