Manage Meetings Using the Google Calendar Add-On
The GoToMeeting add-on lets you view, schedule and edit meetings directly from your Google Calendar. Once you schedule a meeting, you can customize the description and invite guests.
This article addresses the GoToMeeting Add-On for GoToMeeting. Are you looking for the Google Calendar plug-in for Google Chrome? Click here for help.
Topics in this article:
1. In your Google Calendar, click the Plus icon to add an event.
2. In the Add conferencing drop-down menu, click GoToMeeting.
3. Once the conference details have been added, you can customize the meeting description and add guests. If you have not signed in to your GoToMeeting account, you will be prompted to do so.
4. To add the meeting to your Google Calendar and GoToMeeting account, click Save. If you're prompted to send invitations to guests, click Send.
1. From your Google Calendar, open the meeting you'd like to edit.
2. Make any changes to the meeting title or date/time.
3. These changes will sync with your GoToMeeting account.
1. Create a new meeting or open an existing one.
2. In the Guests column, enter your attendee's email address and click the Enter button.
3. Once you're done adding guests, click Save. You'll be prompted to send invitations to new guests.
Delete a meeting from your Google Calendar in the following ways:
- Click the desired meeting once and then the Trash icon.
- Right-click on the desired meeting and click Delete.
- Open the desired meeting, click More actions and then Delete.