Join Meetings via iOS
You can use the GoToMeeting app for iOS to join meetings from anywhere! If you are an organizer, you can also use the app to schedule, manage and start meetings.
1. Download the GoToMeeting app from the App Store .
2. Join a session in any of the following ways:
- Tap the Join URL of the session (in your Email app, Message app, etc) to automatically launch the app.
- Open the app, tap Join a Webinar in the bottom toolbar, enter the session ID and tap Join.
- Open the app and tap the desired session listed on the Join a Webinar screen (if you have the app connected to your calendar).
3. You will then be automatically launched into session!
The iOS app can check the calendar app on your device and show you all sessions that are coming up! All you need to do is allow the GoToMeeting app access to your calendar.
1. On the Join a Meeting screen, tap Connect to your calendar.
2. When prompted, tap OK. This will allow the app to access your device's calendar and pull information about upcoming sessions.
Add upcoming sessions to the app
From that point, any event in your iCal that includes a session Join URL will be automatically listed in the GoToMeeting app.
If you are an attendee, you can tap a session to join it.
If you are the organizer, you can tap a session to start it.
Set up meeting reminders and never be late to a meeting again! Once enabled, you will receive notifications via badges, banners or alerts (depending on your phone's Setting preferences).
1. Tap the Settings icon in the bottom toolbar and tap Remind Me.
2. Choose to be reminded 1, 5 or 10 (or all three) minutes before the meeting.
3. You will be launched directly into your meeting if you swipe right on the notification.
- Tap the Mic icon in the toolbar at the top. The icon will turn gray when muted and orange when unmuted.
- Chat with attendees: You can send chat messages to everyone in the meeting, only the organizers or to a single attendee by tapping the Person (iPad) or Chat (iPhone) icon in the toolbar. Specify who you'd like to send a chat to, enter a message and then tap Send.
- View and rearrange panelist's webcams (iPad only): You can filter the shared webcams by tapping the Webcam icon in the upper toolbar. Select one of the following views:
- All: All webcams will be displayed at the top of your screen. You can re-size the webcams by clicking and dragging the re-sizing bar.
- Talking: Only the webcam of the panelists who are currently speaking will be shown at the bottom of your screen.
- None: All shared webcams will be hidden.