I can't join my session
We're sorry you can't connect to your session! Let's see if we can fix that.
Try downloading the desktop app directly by clicking the links below. Once it installs, try joining the session again.
| Note: When you click the Download button below, you will be launched into a test session. |
Here are some additional troubleshooting resources for installing the desktop app.
- Join Help and FAQs
- Why isn't the download working?
- Why can I hear audio but not see the presentation?
- Why can I see the presentation but not hear the audio?
- Why do I get a "could not connect" error when I try to join a session?
- What are the system requirements for using the desktop app?
- How do I configure GoToMeeting to work with firewalls?
- Test Your Network Settings (Windows)
- Do I need an account to join a session as an attendee?
GoToMeeting allows you to attend meetings entirely online – no download needed! You can also use the Web App to host your meetings from your Google Chrome web browser. See About the Web App to learn more!
Host or join using Google Chrome (recommended) or Internet Explorer:
This will allow you to join or host a session using the HTML5-based Web App.
1. Open a Google Chrome or Internet Explorer web browser.
2. Go to http://app.gotomeeting.com.
3. Enter the Meeting ID, then click the arrow key.
- If you are the organizer, click start the meeting at the bottom of the screen. Then log in when prompted.
4. You'll be automatically launched into session!
Join using Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari:
This will allow you to join the session using the Adobe Flash-based Web Viewer app.
1. Open a new browser window (if you are using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, see above).
2. Go to " https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/<meetingID>?clientType=flash".
Be sure to enter your meeting's unique 9-digit ID in place of "<meetingID>".
3. You will then join the session automatically!