GoToMeeting v9 Overview
The new GoToMeeting is an all-in-one collaboration tool that allows you to chat with people inside and outside of your company as well as join, host and schedule meetings! With a couple clicks, you can go from chatting to meeting with face-to-face collaboration, and immediately back to chatting. Learn more.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
Thank you for participating in GoToMeeting v9. We'll be discontinuing the GoToMeeting v9 desktop app in September as we move to the New GoToMeeting experience. We encourage you to use the new Hub, an all-in-one collaboration tool that allows you to chat, schedule, and start meetings. We are committed to continue providing new features that will support you in getting the most value both before and during sessions. Thank you for helping us build a better way for people to communicate with each other. Learn how to uninstall v9 here.
Use GoToMeeting v9
- Enable Business Messaging
- Join Business Messaging
- Chat with Others Using Business Messaging
- Schedule and Join a Meeting with GoToMeeting v9
Most of the additional features of GoToMeeting v9 can be accessed in the left menu. Start there to explore everything else the new GoToMeeting has to offer.
- To set your status, click your Profile icon and select the desired state (i.e., available, hard at work, or away).
- To change your profile picture, click the Settings icon then Meeting settings. This will take you to your Settings page, where you can enable your personal meeting room (GoToMeet.Me link). Then edit your personal meeting room's settings and upload a photo.
- To change how GoToMeeting v9 notifies you of incoming chats, click the Settings icon then Notifications.