Feature Overview: GoToConference
GoToConference is an all-in-one hardware system that lets you set up a small to mid-sized conference room to be ready to join and host meetings in an instant. As an IT Manager, GoToConference is the easiest system for ensuring that your end-users have a seamless GoToMeeting experience in conference rooms built for 8 - 10 people.
Order yours today by contacting a Sales representative at 888 646 0014.
How it works
1. ORDER Order your GoToConference system from a Sales representative.
2. SET UP Use the hardware equipment in the kit to set up your conference room as a new GoToConference room. Learn more.
3. MEET Any person who wants to host or join a meeting can sit down in the conference room and get started! They can choose between the following options:
- Launch a new instant meeting from the conference room's account – no organizer credentials needed!
- Start a meeting that they already scheduled on their own GoToMeeting account.
- Join another organizer's meeting as an attendee.
Users are launched into session using the GoToMeeting Web App (our browser-based meeting experience) and the webcam and audio will automatically be turned on. Learn more.
Your GoToConference onboarding kit includes:
- Revolabs FLX™ UC 500 audio device to connect to VOIP audio
- Includes a USB cable and power cable
- ASUS Chromebox M004U computer to run or join the GoToMeeting session
- Specially configured for GoToConference
- Includes a power cable and mounting kit
- Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus to enter the Meeting ID and participate in chat
- Includes a USB dongle
- Logitech C930e webcam to broadcast the room to other attendees
- GoToConference account that allows the conference room to host meetings with up to 100 attendees.
See Set Up a GoToConference System for more information.