Enable/Disable On-Hold Beeps and Entry Chimes
While in session, organizers have the option of enabling or disabling the following audio notifications:
- On-Hold Beeps: When enabled, the organizer will hear intermittent beeps until another participant joins the session (disabled by default).
- Entry/Exit Chimes: When enabled, a chime will play each time a participant joins or leaves the session (enabled by default).
Topics in this article:
Downloading the desktop app is available on paid plans only. Learn more.
1. Expand the Audio tab at the top of the Control Panel.
2. Click the Options icon .
3. Use the On/Off toggles to enable or disable the On-hold beeps and/or Entry/exit chimes.
1. Click the Settings icon in the toolbar.
2. On the Audio tab, use the On/Off toggles to enable or disable the On-hold beeps and/or Entry & exit chimes.
Applies to desktop app only ( learn more)