Change the Display Language
You can set your default language for how you view the GoToMeeting website from the My Account page. After you've chosen your preferred primary language, you can view the GoToMeeting website in that language. You can also choose your preferred language while you're in-session – whatever language your operating system is set to is the default language for your in-session experience, but you can change that at any time from your Windows computer.
Topics in this article:
This setting will change the default language that your web account is displayed in, as well as the default language for the desktop app and Web App.
1. Log in to your My Account page at https://myaccount.logmeininc.com.
2. Under "Personal Info", click Edit.
4. Use the Primary Language drop-down menu to select your default language.
5. Click Save Changes when finished.
You can also change the display language while you are in an active session.
- While using the desktop app:
Click GoToMeeting in the top navigation, then select Languages.
- While using the Web App:
Click the Settings icon in the toolbar, then select the General tab. Use the "Select a language" drop-down menu to choose the desired language.