Cancel Your Account
Your plan is set to auto-renew, but you can cancel the next payment at any time. And don't worry – if you change your mind, you can renew your account at any time!
Please note that if you signed up for a Free Trial without any billing information, your account will simply expire at the end of the trial period unless you choose to subscribe after your trial ends. There is no need to cancel your account.
If your account also includes a GoToMeeting Free plan:
When you cancel your subscription plan, the following changes will occur on your account:
- You keep the GoToMeeting Free plan. The GoToMeeting Free plan will remain active, so you can choose to switch all of your organizers to this plan using the Admin Center. If you do not switch them they will be able to still log in and view their meetings, but won't be able to start them until you provision them with a GoToMeeting Free seat.
- We keep your meetings. All of the currently scheduled meetings on your account will remain scheduled without any interruption in service. The only difference is that now when you start them, you will be hosting using the GoToMeeting Web App instead of the desktop app or mobile apps.
- ...and allow you to schedule more! That's right, we didn't actually cancel your plan; we just locked the more advanced features like shared webcams, session recording and installable software (which aren't available on the free service).
- We remove telephone numbers from scheduled meetings. If you provided toll or toll-free phone numbers in your previously scheduled meetings, you'll be switched over to VoIP audio only (since dial-in audio is not available on the free service).
If you need to continue using advanced features like webcams, recording and dial-in phone numbers, please consider remaining on your paid subscription plan.
If your account does not include a GoToMeeting Free plan:
When you cancel your subscription plan, you and the organizers on your account will no longer be able to do the following:
- Log in to your account online.
- Schedule or host meetings.
- Access session history.
- Access data and reports about your previous sessions (including scheduled reports that have not yet been sent).
Since your subscription is pre-paid, you will keep your service until the billing period ends. This means that you and your organizers will not lose access to any of the features listed above until your current billing period ends and your account is not automatically renewed.
1. Log in to the My Account page at https://myaccount.logmeininc.com.
2. Under Plan Details, click Turn Off Renewal.
3. If you'd rather change your plan to a lower level, click Get GoToMeeting Starter. If you're sure you want to cancel, click No thanks. Please cancel my plan.
4. Click Yes, Turn Off Renewal to finish. Once your current billing period ends, your paid subscription plan will also end. But remember, if your account also includes the GoToMeeting Free plan, then you can still access your meetings (just without webcams, dial-in numbers or the desktop app).