Cancel Your GoToMeeting Subscription Plan
Your GoToMeeting subscription plan is set to automatically renew at the end of your monthly or annual billing period. You can cancel the next upcoming payment at any time. Don't worry, if you change your mind, you can reactivate your GoToMeeting subscription at any time.
Please note that if you signed up for a free GoToMeeting trial without supplying billing information, your trial subscription will expire at the end of your trial period (unless you choose to subscribe) with no further action needed.
Most billing contacts can log in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com to manage their GoToMeeting billing and subscription info entirely online. However, the billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) may use a different self-service site known as the Corporate Billing Portal to manage their billing and subscription with a LogMeIn representative. See steps for the Instructions for GoToMeeting corporate accounts at the bottom.
Topics in this article:
When you cancel your subscription plan, your subscription will reflect a "Pending Cancellation" status until the end of your billing period. This means that you will continue to have access to the product(s) and features until your subscription plan expires at the end of your billing cycle.
If your account also includes a GoToMeeting Free plan:
When you cancel your subscription plan, the following changes will occur on your account:
- You keep the GoToMeeting Free plan. The GoToMeeting Free plan will remain active, so you can choose to switch all of your organizers to this plan using the Admin Center. If you do not switch them they will be able to still log in and view their meetings, but won't be able to start them until you provision them with a GoToMeeting Free seat.
- We keep your meetings. All of the currently scheduled meetings on your account will remain scheduled without any interruption in service. The only difference is that now when you start them, you will be hosting using the GoToMeeting Web App instead of the desktop app or mobile apps.
- ...and allow you to schedule more! That's right, we didn't actually cancel your plan; we just locked the more advanced features like shared webcams, session recording and installable software (which aren't available on the free service).
- We remove telephone numbers from scheduled meetings. If you provided toll or toll-free phone numbers in your previously scheduled meetings, you'll be switched over to VoIP audio only (since dial-in audio is not available on the free service).
If you need to continue using advanced features like webcams, recording and dial-in phone numbers, please consider remaining on your paid subscription plan.
If your account does not include a GoToMeeting Free plan:
When you cancel your subscription plan, you and the organizers on your account will no longer be able to do the following:
- Log in to your account online.
- Schedule or host meetings.
- Access session history.
- Access data and reports about your previous sessions (including scheduled reports that have not yet been sent).
Since your subscription plan is pre-paid, you will keep your service until the billing period ends. This means that you and your organizers will not lose access to any of the features within your subscription plan until your current billing period ends and your subscription plan expires.
No. Since your subscription plan is pre-paid, you will keep your service until the billing period ends and your subscription plan expires.
No. All product subscriptions are independent of one another. If you want to subscribe to another plan in place of your existing subscription, you must first cancel your existing subscription plan (which will remain on your account in a state of "Pending Cancellation" allowing you to continue to use the service until your billing period ends), then add a new subscription plan for your desired product.
You can cancel your active subscription plan at any time. If your plan has already expired, learn how to renew your plan here.
To cancel your subscription plan, do the following:
- Log in to the My Account page at https://myaccount.logmeininc.com.
- Under the "Billing" section in the lower navigation, click Go to Billing.
- On the Subscriptions page, click the view/edit drop-down menu in the right navigation to display your current plan, then click Cancel subscription.
- When prompted, review the information on the confirmation window and click Yes, cancel. If you're not ready to cancel yet and want to return Subscriptions page without cancellation, click Don't cancel.
- A confirmation message will appear displaying when your subscription plan will expire, and an email confirmation will be sent to your account email address, Click Close on the confirmation window.
Note: Once the auto-renewal of your subscription plan has been canceled, a "Pending Cancellation" message will appear on your Subscriptions page below the product. If you change your mind and wish to keep your subscription, you can renew your paid subscription before it expires.
If you have canceled your GoToMeeting subscription plan before the billing period has ended, a "Pending cancellation" message will appear below your product plan. To ensure your plan renews at the end of your billing period, click the View/Edit drop-down menu in the right navigation to display your current subscription plan, then click Remove pending cancellation. When prompted, click Yes, remove cancel, then click Close on the confirmation message.
Billing contacts of corporate GoToMeeting accounts can change or cancel subscription plans by contacting their dedicated LogMeIn representative. Alternatively, a billing contact can submit a request to Corporate Account Services.