Can I opt to use the Web App instead of the desktop app?
Yes. You can choose to use the Web App (or Web Viewer with older browsers) by joining or starting your meeting using the Web App's direct URL.
Note that if this is your first time joining a meeting, you will automatically use the Web App to join.
1. Open a Google Chrome browser.
2. Go to https://app.gotomeeting.com.
3. Enter the Meeting ID, then click the arrow key.
4. You'll be automatically launched into the Waiting Room or the live session!
5. If you are the organizer, click start the meeting. Then log in when prompted.
Note: Feature availability will vary based on your browser (Google Chrome is recommended).
Web App Help and FAQs
What is the Web App?
Can I join a session using the Web App?
Can I host a session using the Web App?
What is the difference between the Web App and the desktop app?
Can I tell which attendees have joined with the Web App?
Is my account enabled to use the Web App?
Does the Web App work on mobile devices?
What security does the Web App use?
Can I host meetings using Linux or Chromebook?
What are the system requirements for using the Web App?
Can I record a session from the Web App?
How do I install the Web App?
What is the Web Viewer?