Add Co-Organizers (Web App)
Co-organizers are individuals who have access to the same organizer tools and features during a meetingthat you do, and can help you facilitate your sessions or even start it on your behalf. You can either add co-organizers before a session or promote them to organizer during a session.
Topics in this article:
You can promote any attendee to organizer during a session. These individuals do not need to have their own active account.
1. Click the Attendees icon in the toolbar.
2. Click the Arrow icon next to the desired attendee.
3. Select Make organizer.
4. Click Yes to confirm.
You can make someone a co-organizer before the session begins so that they can start the session if you are unable to.
- Log in to your account online.
- Either schedule a new meeting or open an existing meeting from the My Meetings page.
- Click the Co-organizers tab and search for a user on your account via first name, last name, or email address. Repeat for additional co-organizers.
- Click Save. You will be prompted to share the meeting invitation with the newly added organizers.