Add Co-Organizers (Desktop App)
Co-organizers are individuals who have access to the same organizer tools and features during a meeting that you do, and who can help you facilitate your sessions or even start it on your behalf. You can either add co-organizers before a session, or promote them to organizer during a session. .
Topics in this article:
You can promote any attendee to organizer during a session. These individuals do not need to have their own active account.
1. In the Attendees pane, right-click the name of the desired attendee and select Make Organizer.
2. You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to promote the attendee to organizers. Click Yes to continue. The attendee will be notified of their new organizer status.
You can make someone a co-organizer before the session begins so that they can start the session if you are unable to.
1. Log in to your account online.
2. Either schedule a new meeting, or open an existing meeting from the My Meetings page.
3. On the Co-organizers tab, search for a user on your account by entering their first name, last name or email address. Repeat for additional co-organizers.
4. Click Save. You will be prompted to share the meeting invitation with the newly added organizers.