Add a disclaimer to Microsoft Outlook invitations
Using a Microsoft product (Outlook) on a Microsoft Windows machine allows you to edit the registry to automatically include a disclaimer (or other message) on your GoToMeeting for Outlook invitations.
Create the registry entry
1. Start the Registration editor by typing regedit in the Start menu and pressing Enter.
2. In the Registration editor, use the left-side navigation tree to open My Computer | HKEY_CURRENT_USER | Software | LogMeIn | GoToMeeting | OutlookAddIn.
3. Right-click in the data window and select New | Multi-String Value.
4. Select the new value and then click to edit the name. Enter disclaimer as the new name.
5. Double-click on the disclaimer item. In the Multi-String editor window, enter your disclaimer text.
6. Click OK to save the work.
7. Shut down and restart Outlook. If you do not do this, the disclaimer will not be used.
8. Next time you create a meeting i n Outlook and add a GoToMeeting invitation, the disclaimer is added to the invite.