Active Directory Connector v2 requirements
The Active Directory Connector (ADC) receives Active Directory user updates and automatically makes the same changes in your LogMeIn account.There are three areas of requirements to use the Active Directory Connector (ADC) effectively: Accounts, your Active Directory implementation, and the Windows requirements for the ADC host machine.
Topics in this article:
- A corporate LogMeIn product account (products listed below) with at least 1 Organization admin who also has a LogMeIn product admin role
- The following LogMeIn products are supported in ADC v2:
- GoToAssist Remote Support
- GoToAssist Service Desk
- GoToAssist Seeit
- Windows account with the "Log on as a service" permission for the machine where ADC is installed.
- To enable this permission for your account, click the Windows Start menu > type Local Security Policy and hit enter > Local Policies > User Rights Assignment > Right-click Log on as a service >Properties > Add User or Group > Add the ADC Service User (e.g., DOMAIN\username) > Check Names > OK > OK > Apply to save your changes.
- An Active Directory forest with Windows Server 2003 (or later) functionality.
• Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 (not necessarily a domain controller)
• Software: Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5 update (included in the ADC installer if needed)
• Memory: 2GB RAM or greater recommended
• Available disk space: Minimum 200MB (depending on log level and storage period)
• Display: Minimum 1680 x 1050
• Internet connection: The ADC connects to https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com via the Internet
Firewall settings should be configured as follows:
|Use case||<source server>||<target server>:<port>|
|Interface for provisioning||<ADC Server Name>||api.getgo.com:443|
|Interface for logging; <source server>||<ADC Server Name>||logging.getgo.com:443|
|Interface for authentication; <source server>||<ADC Server Name>||*.logmeininc.com:443|
|Interface for checking new version of ADC; <source server>||<ADC Server Name>||s3.amazonaws.com:443|
|Insecure connections||<ADC Server Name>||Active Directory Domain Controller:389 (LDAP)|
|Secure connections||<ADC Server Name>||Active Directory Domain Controller:636 (LDAPS)|
|Global Catalog, Insecure connections||<ADC Server Name>||Active Directory Domain Controller:3268 (LDAP)|
|Global Catalog, Secure connections||<ADC Server Name>||Active Directory Domain Controller:3269 (LDAPS)|