QUESTION AND ANSWER
Why do Users sometimes get email notifications when the Settings are such that they should not?
GoToAssist Service Desk
There are some key events within GTASD that will always trigger email notifications. This cannot be disabled.
- Notifications that are sent out when the these key events occur
- When re-assigned the new assignee is notified
- When closed the owner is notified
- When reopened the assignee is notified
- When escalated the service administrators are notified
- When resolved the owner is notified