How to access Satisfaction Summary per User
The Service Admin would like to get a Report regarding Satisfaction Summary per User.
GoToAssist Service Desk
Export Standard Report:
- Log into https://desk.gotoassist.com
- Click on Service Desk at the top
- Click on Reports
- Under the Other Reports section click on Activity
- Under Incident Activity there is a CSV Report line, select Closed
- Check mark at least the first three boxes and also Include Satisfaction Summary
- Click Export
Once the .csv file is exported, the columns can be sorted as desired (by the Assigned User, for example).