Remove Knowledge Articles
Knowledge articles can be removed by either removing them from the list of published articles, or by deleting them completely.
Close a knowledge article
Knowledge articles that are closed will be removed from view for agents and customers, but will still be accessible from the Knowledge dashboard and can be re-published if desired.
1. Open the article to be closed.
2. Click Close.
3. Fill out the closure details and click Save.
4. The article can be re-published by clicking Re-open knowledge article.
Delete a knowledge article
Deleting knowledge articles removes them from the account completely. Deleted articles cannot be re-published.
1. Open the article to be deleted.
2. Click Delete Knowledge Article.
3. A warning message cautions that this cannot be undone. Click I'm scared, don't delete this to cancel, or Yes I'm sure! Just delete it! to continue.