Create Reports in the Admin Center
Data is stored for one year from the event date and can be accessed under Download past reports. If a user has just ended a session, it may take up to 15 minutes for the session to appear in your reports.
- Log in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Reports in the left navigation.
- Select your report type from the drop-down menu.
- Select your desired date range.
- Select your users or groups. You can filter by doing the following:
- First, click Deselect all at the bottom of the "Select Users or Groups" pane.
- Use the "Filter category" and "Filter by" drop-down menus at the top of the pane to narrow down to only the desired users (such as those in a particular device group or with a specific user role).
- Click Select all < # > at the bottom to ensure all desired users have their checkboxes selected.
- Click Create.
- When prompted, select Excel or HTML as your desired file type and then click Accept.
Your report has downloaded automatically and is now available to be opened.
Admin Center Reports
As an account administrator, there are many types of reports that you can run using the Admin Center.
- Activity report – Shows a summary of each user's product usage
- User status report – Shows the product/tier assignment(s), user group, and current role(s) of each user on your account
- Toll-free usage report – Shows details about toll-free usage in your selected organizers' sessions