Create a report
You can create reports to view data on your organizers and past sessions. Data is stored for 1 year from the event date. If an organizer agent has just ended a session, it may take up to 15 minutes for the session to appear in your reports.
Also see Download past reports.
Topics in this article:
1. Log in to the Admin Center.
2. Select Create Reports on the top navigation bar.
3. On the Create Reports page, choose the following types of reports you want to run. Learn more.
4. Choose a date range either within the past year or between specific “From” and “To” dates.
5. Select users or groups. You can filter the following:
- All users, individual users or multiple users
- All administrators, individual administrators or multiple administrators
- All managers, individual managers or multiple managers
- Ungrouped users
- Device groups (GoToAssist only)
- Seats (i.e., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, GoToAssist, OpenVoice)
6. Then click Excel or HTML to view information on your account and users.
As an account administrator, there are many types of reports that you can run using the Admin Center.
- Activity report – Shows a summary of each organizer’s product usage
- User status report – Shows the product/tier assignment(s), user group, and current role(s) of each user on your account
- Toll-free (OpenVoice) usage report – Shows details about OpenVoice usage
- Meeting history report – GoToMeeting only. Shows details about each organizer’s meetings and attendees
- Scheduled meetings report – GoToMeeting only. Shows the scheduled meetings for organizers on your account
- Attendee report – Shows details about the attendees of your organizers’ meetings
- Webinar registrant report – GoToWebinar only. Shows details about the registrants and attendees of your organizers' webinars
- Webinar recording registration report – GoToMeeting only. Shows details about the registrants for your organizers’ recordings.
- Scheduled training sessions report – GoToTraining only. Shows the scheduled training sessions for organizers on your account
- Training history and attendee report – GoToTraining only. Shows details about each organizer's training sessions and their attendees
- Billing history report – Shows details about OpenVoice usage by call type
- Rates and phone numbers report – Shows billing rates and phone numbers by call type
- Usage report – Shows details about OpenVoice usage in your organizers' conferences
- Conference room reports – Shows details about OpenVoice conference rooms and organizers.