Newly added Device Group does not appear on the Dashboard or in the software
An Administrator recently added a Device Group, but now when viewing from the Device Dashboard or the software, the Device Group does not appear in the list.
GoToAssist Remote Support
For the Device Group to be available on the Device Dashboard or the software, at least one User must be added to the Device Group
- An Administrator must log into https://up.gotoassist.com
- In the upper right click on People & Devices
- Click on Manage Users
- Select the Users to be granted access
- Click on Manage Device Groups at the bottom of the page
- Add a check mark to the Device Group
- Click on Grant Access
Once the above is completed you will be able to see the Device Group on the Dashboard to move devices to.