Expert cursor is not lined up with Customer cursor while In Session
Expert is reporting that while In Session, their cursor is not matching up with the Customer cursor, making remote functions difficult.
- GoToAssist Remote Support
- Right click on the Expert icon in the system tray
- Click on Preferences
- Click on Screen Sharing tab
- Add a check to the following: Disable display effects, Disable desktop wallpaper, Disable font smoothing, Don't show window contents while dragging
- Click on OK .
Please note: A new Session must be started for new changes to take affect.
If the above fails, the following has been found to resolve in other cases:
- Turn on True Type Fonts (Win 10 - Clear Type Text)
- Restart the PC
- Make sure all Windows Updates are installed
Please reference the following Community Thread regarding this issue: