QUESTION AND ANSWER
When is a Shared Seat considered to be Occupied?
- GoToAssist Remote Support
- GoToAssist Service Desk
Shared seats are considered occupied in the following situations:
- Technician is In Session (either Attended or Unattended)
- Seats are returned as soon as the Expert closes the last session.
- Logging into the website or end-point no longer uses a Shares Seat (this was so, previous to website update)
- Technician is logged in to https://desk.gotoassist.com and on the Service Desk tab (Windows, Mac, iOS or Android).