QUESTION AND ANSWER
Is there a way to dim the new User Interface?
GoToAssist Remote Support
The new User Interface for Remote Support is white with blue writing. The old is black with yellow and blue writing. There is not a way to change or dim the new User Interface.
The workaround is to rollback the software version to b1092 which will have the old black and yellow interface that the Expert is used to. To rollback the software:
- Log into your account on the website
- Select Manage People and Devices from the menu on the right
- In the new Admin Center window select Admin Settings in the menu on the left
- Select Build Version Updates
- Select Infrequent Updates
- Select v2.7 Build 1092 from the drop down menu
Additional feedback and updates can be Followed at the Community post below: