Log In to GoToAssist Seeit (Agents)
Logging in to the agent website allows you to start new GoToAssist Seeit sessions, as well as view and manage your account.
Topics in this article:
There are two types of logins for LogMeIn accounts (also referred to as your "account credentials"):
- LogMeIn ID – These are users who access LogMeIn products directly using an email and password of their choice. This is the majority of accounts.
- Company ID – These are users in a Single Sign-On (SSO) company framework using their business username and password to log into LogMeIn. This type of login is only available if your system administrator has configured it for your account.
For additional information on setting up Single Sign-On for your organization, see:
- Review the Enterprise Sign-On user provisioning and access strategy
- Define your company in the Organization Center (Documentation | Login)
- Set up LogMeIn SSO Integration
Welcome to GoToAssist Seeit! Someone has granted you access to be an agent on their GoToAssist account, which means that once you create a password you will be able to log in and take advantage of the many features of GoToAssist Seeit.
- Go to http://seeit.gotoassist.com and click the Forgot your password? link (or click here).
- Enter the email address you use to log in to your account.
- Click Continue to reset your password.
- Once you receive the Forgot Your Password email, click the link to create a new password. Then log in using your newly created password.