Check for Updates on Unattended Computers
You can use the GoToAssist Expert application to view your Unattended Computers list and send a request to update a single computer if the version listed does not match the version configured in your Admin or Device Group settings.
- Open the GoToAssist Expert application.
- Click Unattended Computers in the toolbar and select View Unattended Computers, or right-click the GoToAssist Expert icon in your system tray (Windows only) and select View Unattended Support Computers.
Note: If access to the Unattended Support feature has been disabled by your administrator, then the Unattended Support menu in the Viewer toolbar will be disabled (i.e., grayed out).
- Use the left navigation to find the correct device group and the desired computer. Click the arrow icon and select Check for Updates.
- If an update has been found, there will be a message indicating that the update has started in the bottom navigation of the Unattended Computers list.
- Once the unattended computer has installed the update, you can click Refresh for the unattended machine or device group and now see the updated version displayed.