Unresponsive GoToAssist Corporate Chat Window with Black Bars
During the connection process the agent will see the GoToAssist Corp chat window open, become unresponsive, and have two black bars at the top of the chat window.
- GoToAssist Corp
Corrupted/overwritten GoToAssist Corp data in the registry
1. Log out of GoToAssist Corp
2. Download the wizard located within this link:
3. Run the installer for the wizard.
4. When the GoToAssist splash screen comes up right click on the GoToAssist banner at the top.
5. Click on Manual Tools.
6. Click on Reset .
7. Click Ok to finish.
8. Attempt another connection via GoToAssist Corp
If the above does not resolve the issue check if the User's PC has one or possibly two monitors connected with Touch-Screen enabled. The Touch-Screen settings should be disabled and HelpAlert then restarted. Engineering has noted that typically the Touch-Screen settings cause this issue to occur.