Why am I getting a Missing Component error?
If a GoToAssist Corporate API manager runs the Data Replicator and encounters a "Missing Component" error, it means that their existing version of the application is out of date.
You can update to the latest version of the Data Replicator as follows:
- Log in to the Management Center.
- Click Downloads in the left navigation.
- Click Download Integration SDk and Information.
- Click Download DataReplicator.
- Open the GoToAssist_Corporate_DataReplicator_Setup.zip file.
- Run the GoToAssist_Corporate_DataReplicator_Setup.msi file and follow the installation instructions.
Note: Installing the latest version of the Data Replicator over top of your current version will not jeopardize your existing account configuration settings.