The Managers Monitor
The account-level company manager has access to the Managers monitor, which displays all managers logged in to HelpAlert. Use this monitor to ensure that managers are actively overseeing the support queue. It may also be used to disconnect managers from HelpAlert.
The Managers monitor includes the following information:
- Manager: The name of the manager logged in to HelpAlert.
- Status:Status of the manager, as follows:
- Online - The manager is currently logged in to HelpAlert.
- In X Session(s) - The manger is silently viewing a number of sessions.
- Logout: Enables a account-level company manager to disconnect another manager from HelpAlert by clicking