Set Shared Clipboard Preferences
Select what happens when clipboard data is received (i.e., you copy text from your computer or the customer's computer).
- Click the Preferences icon in the HelpAlert toolbar and select Shared Clipboard.
- Select the desired action, as follows:
Use standard clipboard copy/paste actions (Ctrl-C / Ctrl-V) – When you use the Copy shortcut (Ctrl-C) while in a support session, the content copied to your clipboard (including text and images) is also copied to the customer's clipboard (and vice versa).
- Use custom clipboard actions – Copy
- Ask me if I want to copy the data to my local clipboard
- Automatically copy the data to my local clipboard
- Reject it automatically
- Click OK when finished.