Reset HelpAlert Password
If you want to change your HelpAlert password (or forgot what it was), you can easily create a new one. You may also be required to change the password at regular intervals, depending on your account configuration.
Topics in this article:
- Launch and log in to HelpAlert.
- Click Options > Change Password.
- On the Change Password page, enter your login and current password.
- Enter and re-type a new password that meets the following requirements:
- Different from your login name, first name or last name
- Between 8 – 32 characters
- At least 3 of the following items: uppercase alphabet [A-Z], lowercase alphabet [a-z], numbers [0-9] or special symbols [~`!@#$%^]
- Click Submit. You will need to exit HelpAlert and then log in again.
- Launch the HelpAlert.exe file.
- On the Log In window, click the Forgot your password? link.
- A new web browser window will open displaying the Forgotten Password page. Enter and re-type your user login.
- Click Submit when finished.