Replay a Session Recording
Representatives with Management Center access can use Session Review to review their own support sessions, including viewing session chat transcripts, remote diagnostics and session recordings.
Replay a recorded session and review session information
- In the left-navigation, click Session Review.
- If prompted by Java, click Allow, Run or OK.
- Search for a session in either of the following ways:
- Enter the Session ID in the Session ID box and click Find.
- Use the portal, team, and/or date range drop-down menus to select criteria for desired sessions and click Find.
- You can do the following in the search results:
- View the chat transcript for a session by clicking the Chat icon .
- Replay a session in the Viewer by clicking the Review icon . This will prompt you to download the GoToAssist Corporate Session Replay app to playback the recording.
Note: If the "Export Session Replay" feature is enabled, click Yes or Grant to allow the export session plug-in to load. Learn more.
- Review the remote diagnostics for the customer's computer by clicking the Diagnostics icon .
- If a session is older than 90 days, an Unavailable Data icon will appear with a message, "Data no longer available – Session data is only stored for 90 days."