How do I add more seats in the Corporate Billing Portal?
The Corporate Billing Portal is a self-service site that allows billing contacts of "corporate" accounts to manage their billing and subscription(s) with a LogMeIn representative. Billing contacts can log in directly at https://link.logmeininc.com/corp-billing or click Go to Billing from the My Account page to add more seats to their existing subscription online in the Corporate Billing Portal.
Before you begin...
Before creating a new Order to add more seats to your subscription, you must accept or reject any existing quotes in the "Quotes" section. If you don't, the existing quote will expire immediately and be replaced with the quote from the new Order.
How to add more seats to your subscription
- Log in to the Corporate Billing Portal at https://link.logmeininc.com/corp-billing.
- Click the Subscriptions tab in the top navigation.
- Click Add Seats, then update the "New Seat Qty" field with the total number of new seats you want to add.
- Click Save Cart and Review to review the quote details for accuracy, then click Proceed to Payment.
- Review all of your payment information, and add or update the following as needed:
- Admin Contact (this creates a new/updates an existing admin in the Admin Center, and assigns a seat to that admin for each product in the quote)
- Payment Method
- Billing Address
- When ready, click Save and Proceed to Service Order.
- Review your Service Order Details for accuracy, then click Place Service Order to process the quote.
- A confirmation email that includes a receipt is sent to your billing contact email address.
- That's it! Your order may take up to 24 hours to be processed.
Product and account eligibility for self-service
- Seat add-ons are supported in the following products:
- Your account must have an automatic payment method (Credit Card, Direct Debit) selected.
- Some accounts may not be eligible for self-service as their product(s) require additional assistance. If you are unable to add more seats to your subscription, please contact a LogMeIn sales representative.