Hamachi System Requirements
Important: A LogMeIn ID is required to attach Hamachi clients to networks. For details, see How to Sign up for a LogMeIn ID.
LogMeIn Hamachi has been tested with the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 (All versions), Server 2008 r2 (All versions)
- Windows 8, 8.1 (Desktop UI only)
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012 (All versions)
- Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or newer on Intel-based Macs
- Linux distributions:
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS or newer
- CentOS 7.2 or newer
Important: Make sure you are using up to date, officially supported third-party technology together with LogMeIn. LogMeIn is designed for use with third-party products and services (browser, OS, etc.) that are officially supported by their respective vendors and well-maintained by the end user (latest patches and updates installed).
Note: Windows RT is not supported.
Gateway Node functionality is not available on the following platforms due to limitations within the operating systems themselves:
- Mac OS
- Windows Small Business Server editions
- Any operating system deployed on Microsoft Azure