Which LogMeIn products/versions are compatible with two-step verification?
Two-step verification works with LogMeIn products and components that allow login via accounts.logme.in, also known as LogMeIn's common login service. Certain legacy products and components do not meet this requirement.
If you turn on two-step verification, you will be able to log in with the following components, versions, sites:
- LogMeIn for Windows, 4.1.4141 and above
- LogMeIn for Mac, 4.1.4132 and above
- LogMeIn for iOS app, all versions
- LogMeIn for Android app, all versions except "Ignition" branded versions - see above
- join.me (all components), all versions
- Cubby (apps and website), all versions
- Legacy versions of LogMeIn Ignition for Windows: Please switch to the LogMeIn Client desktop app before using two-step verification
- Legacy versions of LogMeIn Ignition for Android: Please upgrade to the LogMeIn for Android app
- Cubby via WebDAV
- LogMeIn Backup