The Application Updater gets stuck during install. What can I do?
SymptomWhen trying to install the Application Updater, the installation fails to complete.
CauseWhen the command was sent to the host, the signal was interrupted or lost connection temporarily or your host is running an older version of LogMeIn.
Solution One: Update the host softwareThe required host software is version 9700 or higher
To update the software:
- From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel
- Click About
- Click Check for Updates
Solution Two: Restart the installation
- From LogMeIn Central, click Applications under Updates on the left-side panel.
- Select the host that is experiencing the issue.
- Click Change Settings.
- Set the Update options to Disabled and click Save settings.
- Select the host again and click Change Settings.
- Set the Update options to Manual and click Save settings.
Note: Installation can take several minutes.