Resolving security warnings within Safari 6.1
Symptom When connecting to a remote computer using Safari 6.1, you are notified that the LogMeIn Plugin does not support the highest level of security for Safari plug-ins.
Solution To avoid this warning, follow these steps to ensure that Safari will always allow the LogMeIn plugin.
- In Safari, go to the Safari menu > Preferences > Security.
- Next to Allow Plug-Ins, click Manage Website Settings.
- Select the LogMeIn plugin and remove any sites listed under Allow websites to use this plug-in with the settings below.
- Next to When visiting other websites click Allow Always.
- Restart Safari and connect to your LogMeIn computer.