LogMeIn disables Windows Aero peek. What can I do?
Symptom Windows Aero peek is disabled and does not re-enable when taking remote control of a PC running Windows 7 or higher
Cause This is caused by an incompatibility issue with the Windows Aero software and LogMeIn's Mirror Driver
Solution One: Disable the LogMeIn Mirror Driver
When the PC restarts, you can enable Windows Aero in Control Panel > Personalization
- Open the Run prompt by pressing the Windows key + R
- Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter
- Under Display Adapters, right-click on the LogMeIn Mirror Driver
- Click Disable.
- When prompted, restart the host PC
Solution Two: Reinstall LogMeIn
- On the host, uninstall LogMeIn
- Reboot the host PC
- Install LogMeIn