LogMeIn Client for Mac previous version is not removed after update
SymptomAfter updating the LogMeIn Client for Mac, both versions of the app are retained on your Mac.
SolutionRemove all versions of the app manually, as follows.
- Open the Finder.
- Click Applications in the navigation pane on the left.
- Browse for LogMeIn Client.
Two LogMeIn Client applications appear in the list.
- Press Cmd + Del, or drag the app to the Trash.
- Repeat step 4 for both instances.
All LogMeIn Client versions are now removed from your Mac.
Install the most recent LogMeIn Client
- Download the app from the Downloads page
- Run the installer.