How do I prevent being disconnected when another person tries to log in to my computer?
When you are controlling your host computer, you may be disconnected if another person tries to log in to that same computer remotely. To prevent being disconnected when this happens, you must have a subscription to LogMeIn Central, and have LogMeIn Pro installed on the host computer. If these conditions are met, the option to prevent being disconnected by another user who tries to log into that computer remotely can be configured in a Host Preference Package.
Once the Host Preference Package has been set up and the host computer has been added to that package please follow the steps below:
- In LogMeIn Central, go to the Configuration > Host Preferences page.
- Click on the name of the Host Preference Package that you want to change.
- Select the Advanced from the Category drop-down menu.
- In the Remote Control section, select the Disconnect existing remote control session from the same user option.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.