Working with Reports in the desktop Operator Client
This topic describes options available on the BoldChat Operator Client Reports tab.
- Select New to create your own customized report.
- Templates allow you to set up custom report template to avoid the need to select criteria each time you generate the report.
- Relate To
- Use the Relate To button to create or associate a ticket for actionable follow ups based upon information related to the specific report.
- Use the Schedule button to set up reports that run according to a schedule and can be emailed automatically to appropriate addresses.
- Recent reports
- Use Recent Reports (top right corner of the Reports window) to display a list recently generated reports, with additional filters as required.
- Report tab
- The Report tab displays the generated report.
- Discussion tab
- The Discussion tab is used to facilitate discussions among staff based on the selected report.
- Details tab
- The Details tab a displays additional detail on the selected report.
- Ticket tab
- Shows any tickets that may be associated with the selected report.
Desktop Operator Client Reporting interface