Using the Workspace
Section A is the Workspace list showing items assigned to the operator, prioritized as follows: Chats, Emails and Tickets. Further prioritization is placed within service groups. For example, an unanswered chat would have a higher priority than an answered chat, so an unanswered chat is listed above an answered chat.
- Items with a chat bubble icon are chats
- Items with a chat bubble with a red arrow have been accepted by an operator
- The time stamp indicates the elapsed time of the chat.
- Below the time stamp is a preview of the visitor's message
- An item highlighted blue is active (currently selected)
- Information presented in sections C and D are related to the selected item
- Within section D, any data points related to the chat are accessible by simply clicking on the tab. The tab will slide up and the data will be available to review, similar to how it would normally be presented in the normal chats interface. For more information on the sliding tab functionality, refer to Section D below.
- Section A also holds the list of unread Operator discussions. Click the discussion tab to reveal the list; click one of the discussion work items in the list to present a new tab in section B allowing you to respond appropriately.
Search canned message and or use adaptive canned messaging (Enterprise subscription required). When a discussion is selected in section A, the content of the discussion is presented in a new tab within section B, thus allowing you access to work the discussion item as needed.
The active content from a selected list item is presented in this section, providing the tools an operator needs to efficiently work with the selected item. Also, for Enterprise subscribers, adaptive canned messaging is shown in Section B that is context-sensitive to the communication presented in section C.
Section D shows data related to the active item selected in Section A. Click the thumbtack to pin the data window in place.
Select and drag tabs to configure the interface.
The system tray provides relevant statistics related to your current work items and their respective states.