How to set operator hours
You can set unique business hours per operator.
- From the main menu of the operator client, go to Setup > Account Setup. The Account Setup window is displayed.
- On the left menu of the Account Setup window, click General > Operators > New/Edit. The New/Edit Operator window is displayed.
- On the Other Settings tab, select Enable Operator Hours.
- Define a time range. At any time outside of the range, the operator is set to Away.
- To prevent operators from manually overriding their hours, select Enforce operator hours.
- Save your changes.