How to set a chat button to be shown in specific countries
This feature is part of the Custom Chat Button definition process for both floating and fixed-position buttons.
- Using the desktop Operator Client, create a custom chat button definition, as follows:
- From the main menu of the desktop Operator Client, go to Setup > Account Setup. The Account Setup window is displayed.
- Choose the type of button to create. On the left menu, click Chats > Custom Chat Buttons > New or Chats > Custom Floating Chat Buttons > New.
The New Custom Button window is displayed.
- Use the direction buttons to move countries between Included Countries and Excluded Countries.
- Save your changes. The settings are applied to the custom chat button definition.
To activate a newly created button definition as a chat entry point on your website, you must paste the HTML code to your site. When editing an existing button, you do not need to paste the code since these settings are not in the HTML code itself, but rather on the BoldChat server.