How to search for a Tweet
While viewing the Twitter folder, you can search for a Tweet based on keywords.
Note: An Enterprise subscription is required.
- On the left pane of the desktop Operator Client, open the Twitter folder.
The left pane is updated with Twitter folders. The upper-right area displays a list of Twitter threads for the selected Twitter folder.
- In the upper-right corner, above the list of Twitter threads, click the Search icon (binoculars). The Search Twitter window is shown.
- Enter the keyword to search for and any extra criteria.
- Click Go. A list of matching results will be displayed on the left.
- Select a result on the left for the full details to be displayed on the right. The displayed Twitter message can now be answered or managed as usual.