How to search for a contact
Note: An Enterprise subscription is required.
- On the left pane of the desktop Operator Client, open the Contacts folder. The left pane is updated with Contacts folders. The upper-right area displays a list of contacts for the selected contact folder.
- In the upper-right corner, above the list of contacts, click the Search icon (binoculars). The Search Contacts window is shown.
- Enter the keyword or email to search for and any extra criteria.
- Click Go. A list of matching results will be displayed on the left.
- Select a result on the left for the full details to be displayed on the right. The displayed contact can now be managed as usual.