How to import contacts
You can import BoldChat contacts using comma-separated-values (CSV) formatted files.
Note: An Enterprise subscription is required.
- On the left pane of the desktop Operator Client, open the Contacts folder. The left pane is updated with contact folders. The upper-right area displays a list of contacts for the selected contact folder.
- In the upper-right corner, above the list of contact, click the Import contacts icon (box with green arrow). The Import Contacts window is displayed.
- Next to Default Folder, click … to choose the destination folder for the imported contacts.
- Next to File (CSV), click … to choose the contact file to import.
- Click Import. The Importing Data window displays import progress. Once finished, the Import Results window displays import results. Tip: The imported items will be added to the list of the destination folder. It will not affect any existing items. Any imported items that already exist in the destination folder are duplicated.