How to gather information from operators (Operator Wrap-Up)
Use the Operator Wrap-Up feature to gather information from operators about ended sessions.
This feature is part of the Custom Chat Window definition process. A chat window definition controls the look and feel and advanced behavior of the interface that is opened when a visitor clicks an associated button or link.
- Using the desktop Operator Client, create a new custom chat window, as follows:
- From the main menu of the desktop Operator Client, go to Setup > Account Setup. The Account Setup window is displayed.
- On the left menu of the Account Setup window, click Chats > Custom Chat Windows > New
The New Custom Chat Window is displayed.
- On the Operator Wrap-Up tab, set the following options:
Option Description Auto-Close Set how long an ended session remains in the active chats view (shown in italics) before closing automatically. Required fields must be completed before the session can close. Standard Wrap-Up Set fields that operators must complete before a session can be closed. Custom Wrap-Up Enterprise subscribers can set additional fields that operators can complete before a session can be closed. Unlike standard wrap-up, multiple response types are allowed (text, drop-down, radio button). Click New to set up fields and values. Fields can be required or optional.
- To prevent the survey from being shown to visitors when the chat session involved a limited amount of communication, select Hide survey if visitor sends less than X messages.
- Save your changes.
Remember: To implement a chat window, you must associate it with a chat button definition.
Tip: To view the Custom Wrap-up form, operators in an Enterprise account click Custom Wrap-Up on the active chats toolbar.