How to export tickets
You can export BoldChat tickets using comma-separated-values (CSV) formatted files.
Note: An Enterprise subscription is required.
Note: Exported items are not removed or deleted. They will remain in the existing lists and folders. The export template cannot be customized.
- On the left pane of the desktop Operator Client, open the Tickets folder. The left pane is updated with ticket folders. The upper-right area displays a list of tickets for the selected tickets folder.
- Select the tickets to export. Select the first row of the tickets to export, hold Shift, then select the last row of the tickets to export.
- In the upper-right corner, above the list of tickets, click the Export tickets icon (box with red arrow). The Choose Export Template window is shown.
- Choose the template to use, then click OK. The Export Selection window is shown.
- In the Export Selection window, give a file name and navigate to the location where the export file should be saved.
- Click Save.