How to export contacts
You can export BoldChat contacts using comma-separated-values (CSV) formatted files.
Note: An Enterprise subscription is required.
Note: Exported items are not removed or deleted. They will remain in the existing lists and folders.
- On the left pane of the desktop Operator Client, open the Contacts folder. The left pane is updated with contact folders. The upper-right area displays a list of contacts for the selected contact folder.
- Select the contacts to export. Select the first row of the contacts to export, hold Shift, then select the last row of the contacts to export.
- In the upper-right corner, above the list of tickets, click the Export contacts icon (box with red arrow). The Choose Export Template window is displayed.
- Choose the template to use, then click OK. The Export Selection window is displayed.
- In the Export Selection window, give a file name and navigate to the location where the export file should be saved.
- Click Save.