How to configure BoldChat to manage Twitter
BoldChat's Twitter Management feature supports multi-criteria routing, post Tweet wrap-up, canned messages, operator tagging, advanced searches, and reporting. To manage Twitter in BoldChat, you must authorize the operator client to access the Twitter accounts you want to manage.
- Create a new Twitter account:
- From the main menu of the operator client, go to Setup > Account Setup. The Account Setup window is displayed.
- On the left menu of the Account Setup window, click Twitter > Twitter Accounts > New. The New Twitter Account window is displayed.
- Authorize the BoldChat client to access each Twitter account you want to manage by supplying your Twitter username and password.
- Configure searches, department associations, and operator tags.
- Configure Post-Tweet settings.
- Save your changes.